Minutes from meeting with Land lord.
Minutes from meeting with Landlord
- Landlord is happy to connect to their hub. Feed up Ethernet through the floor
- They have 20mb cable connection.
- Should we buy out of our BT contract?
- How much would they charge us for dhs web?
- Check if that words.
- Talk of a spare phone line.
- Council have responsibility for rodent control.
- Food needs to be put away.
- Wolfervin-blood thinner, kills rodents £3/4
Renewal of lease to come up soon.
- Landlord would like to redevelop the property into 3 centers of excellence.
- On floor for commercial enterprising, one for social enterprising our floor to be converted into arts center/spaces and a new top floor to be built for offices..
- A new floor would be built for offices at the top.
- Time to make plans: 6months minimum for concept.
- A temporary location would be arranged whilst work is undertaken.
- 7-10 months construction time estimated.
- We are to participate in the plan, and negotiate the use&occupation of space. The building of a space fit for purpous.
- We’d be managing the space, as one company for the entire floor.
- He wants our input on optimum size per space.
- He would like us to nominate someone to be appoint of contact.
- Rent estimation is £50 a month if even (maybe more for maintenance) but this is up for negotiation.
- He say’s he’s conscious of the need to provide low cost studio space.